Your health has always been a top priority for Nature’s Discount. That’s the first and foremost reason we’ve created this blog: to keep you up to date with the most useful information out there regarding health and wellness.
That’s why we’ve dedicated a great part of our blog to articles related to the Immune System.
As we’ve mentioned multiple times before, your Immune System is your body’s built-in defense system. It is responsible of defending you from harmful invaders that cause infections and diseases.
You should pay special attention to it if you want to feel good and stay healthy, which is why we’ve decided to help you today by compiling all articles related to it into this single entry.
You can start by reading these articles to learn about the basics of immune health:
- 3 Tips to Improve our Immune System
- Supplements and Vitamins to Boost your Immune System
- Why a Good Night Sleep Is so Important for Your Immune System and the Real meaning behind “Beauty Sleep”
- Avoid Colds, Fevers, and Sneezes this Back to School Season
- Natural Protection Against COVID: A Guide to The Most Recommended Supplements
- Can Supplements Help You Defend Against Covid?
Then, you can go on to read about the three main supplements that can help you enhance it.
Berries are known to be full of antioxidants and vitamins that can help you in many ways, such as keeping your heart in good health, lowering blood pressure and cholesterol, and reducing oxidative stress.
Within all of them, there’s one that’s best known for its benefits for the immune system: the Elderberry.
Its flowers and berries are said to help lessen inflammation, reduce stress, and prevent symptoms of cold and flu. However, since they cannot be consumed raw, they’re more commonly found as supplements.
Read these articles to find more about it:
Also known as ascorbic acid, Vitamin C is one of the most popular supplements out there. Kids and adults love it, because of its acidic properties, which give it a pleasant flavor when mixed with other ingredients. This is why people usually have no problem consuming it as chewables or lozenges.
But the reason why people consume it so regularly goes beyond its flavor. Vitamin C is involved in many essential bodily functions, including wound healing, iron absorption, and of course, maintenance of the immune system.
You can find more about it in these interesting articles:
- 7 Amazing Ways Vitamin C Supports your Immune System
- 3 of The Best Sources of Vitamin C
- All You Need to Know About Vitamin C
- Want to Increase Your Vitamin C Intake? Then You Need to Read This!
When you ask for supplements to boost your Immune System, there is one ingredient that they will all have in common, and that is Vitamin D.
Numerous studies have already proven that Vitamin D has a major effect on how your Immune System works. It inhibits certain damaging cells’ ability to proliferate and can modulate adaptive immune responses to help you defend better against diseases.
If you want to know more about this, read the following articles:
- Vitamin D Deficiency could be linked to Covid-19 Infection
- Vitamin D: More Than Strong Bones, Multiple Health Benefits
- Discover These 3 Amazing Benefits of Vitamin D
Stay tuned to read more interesting information about health and wellness every week at Nature’s Discount’s Blog!