It’s time to face it, your hair is high maintenance, it needs more than shampoo and conditioner to remain abundant and shiny.
Sometimes we forget that our scalp is skin too, therefore it needs just as good care as the skin on our face and body. The scalp tends to absorb dirt, oil and has excess sebum which can affect hair’s growth and quality.
Besides that, the lack of vitamins like Biotin can cause hair loss, hair thinning, and even loss of hair color.
All these problems can be treated with the help of three wonderful beauty supplements: Biotin, Collagen, and Charcoal.
Biotin, also called vitamin B7, is an essential vitamin, mostly known for its role in the metabolism of fatty acids, which helps nourish hair follicles and prevent hair thinning and breaking.
Biotin is water-soluble, meaning that the body cannot store it, for this reason, biotin supplements are such a great option to make sure you are not having a biotin deficiency.
You can use biotin-enriched shampoos or sprays, as well as biotin capsules which also help promote nail growth.
Biotin benefits for your hair
- Biotin promotes healthy hair growth since it helps your body metabolize proteins (amino acids), which are the building blocks of hair.
- It helps treat dry scalps, retaining moisture, preventing dryness and itchiness.
- Biotin has proven to help thicken patchy or thin beards.
- It has shown to significantly reduce hair fall.
Charcoal is a natural ingredient that, when activated, can draw out all of the impurities from the scalp, it is also helpful for healthy skin and teeth.
Charcoal benefits for hair
- Charcoal deep cleanses the pores in the scalp, this helps remove excess sebum and allows your hair to breathe and grow better.
- Relieves the itching and redness that comes from certain scalp conditions such as seborrheic dermatitis.
- Charcoal adds volume to thin or oily hair. Charcoal shampoos help remove all the dirt and oil that flattens the hair, making it lighter and more voluminous.
Collagen is an amino acid that your hair needs to survive. Your hair follicles use it to produce keratin, which is the protein in charge of hair growth, elasticity, and strength.
Collagen benefits for your hair
- Collagen works as an antioxidant that helps prevent and fight damage caused by free radicals. These free radicals can harm the hair follicles and lead to hair loss.
- Promotes regeneration of damaged follicles, and the healthy growth of new ones.
- Collagen prevents hair thinning associated with aging. Collagen supplements provide the elasticity and strength that your dermis loses over time and make it look thicker.
No one wants their hair to look brittle, dull, and flat. Biotin, Charcoal, and Collagen are the key to more beautiful and stronger hair follicles. Make sure to obtain all the supplements for healthier hair in Nature’s Discount.