If there’s one thing you should not take for granted this 2021, it’s your immune system.
It has hard work to do, and if you want it to work at its full potential, it could use a little help from these three natural supplements.
According to Dr. Richards-Boyd, the purpose of the immune system is to recognize ‘intruders’ in your body and to remove them. Also, to develop a memory of previous threats (like viruses), so that it can have a faster response against them in the future.
But, your immune system is not perfect, it can malfunction at times depending on your diet, climate changes, or even on your emotional state.
So why risk your immune health when you can add these three supplements to your diet and make all the difference this year?
1. Sambucus Elderberry
It is made with dark berries of European black elder, which for centuries have been used as a home remedy, and known for its immune support properties.
Sambucus Elderberry, also contains Vitamin C, Zinc, Echinacea and Propolis, in order to create full protection for your immune system.
Other Sambucus Elderberry benefits:
- Helps treat cold symptoms.
- Provides antioxidant protection.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Protects your heart.
Some Sambucus Elderberry healthy supplements are:
- Sambucus for kids 4oz.
- Sambucus Elderberry gummies 40 units.
2. Moringa Super Food
Moringa has amazing immune-boosting properties. Moringa Oleifera leaves are rich in Iron, Vitamin A, and crude protein, which are essential for the immune system.
- Helps treat stomach disorders (constipation, gastritis, and colitis).
- Contains antidepressant properties.
- It’s a powerful antiviral.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
Find the following Moringa supplements:
- Bio Nutrition Moringa Superfood 60 Caps.
- Bio Nutrition Moringa Superfood 90 Caps.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is used for many different purposes, from disinfecting and preserving foods, to weight loss. But right now it’s primary benefit is over immune health.
Apple cider vinegar contains prebiotics and beneficial bacteria, both of which have a positive impact on the immune system.
It can also help the body remove the bad bugs more quickly, since it encourages detoxification through lymphatic drainage.
Other Great Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits:
- Promotes blood sugar regulation.
- Contains cleansing properties.
- Supports healthier skin and hair.
- Nature’s Discount recommends: Bragg Org Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Who said that 2021 couldn’t be your best year ever? If your immune health is taken care of with these natural immune system boosters, then you have nothing to worry about.