If you cannot fall asleep as fast as you’d like to and you are unable to have a restful sleep, it might be your internal clock telling you to regulate your melatonin levels.
Melatonin is a hormone produced by our brain in response to darkness. Melatonin helps regulate circadian rhythms which control our sleep-wake cycle.
Many events from life, a busy lifestyle, or certain health conditions can affect the production of melatonin and lead to poor sleep or even insomnia, and this is detrimental to health since, without enough sleep, our brain cannot function properly.
Having a good sleep is an essential function that allows you to recharge, think clearly, restore your body and keep you safe from diseases. People having trouble sleeping at night can benefit from supplementing with melatonin before bedtime in order to have a normal sleep cycle.
Evidence shows that melatonin supplements are safe, non-toxic, and not addictive and that they help regulate occasional sleep problems and increase the amount of time that a person spends sleeping.
Melatonin-containing products may help with:
- Jet lag.
- Delayed sleep-wake phase disorder (DSWPD).
- Anxiety before and after surgery.
- Shift-work disorder
The following Melatonin Products can contribute to a better night’s sleep:
- Fall asleep faster and stay asleep for longer with MELATONIN ADVANCED SLEEP by Natrol 10mg – 60 Tablets.
These Time Release Tablets are vegetarian, and non-habit forming which makes them a healthy choice for those who struggle to fall asleep and need to improve their rest time.
- Relax and get the sleep you need with Emergen-Zzz Nighttime Sleep Aid with Melatonin
Take this nutritious blend of vitamin C, zinc, manganese, melatonin, and Berry 30 minutes before bedtime for relaxing and getting the rest you deserve.
Blend 1 packet with 4-6 oz of water, stir and you are ready to jump into bed.
- This one is jet-lagged travelers’ favorite sleep aid: Source Naturals Sleep Science Melatonin Gummies, Mixed Berry 60 Gummies.
Sleep Science gummies are formulated with natural ingredients to help support restful sleep, they are sweetened with tapioca syrup and have a delicious mixed-berry flavor. Each serving contains 5mg Melatonin to help promote better sleep.
They are perfect for vegetarians, formulated with no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat, and no preservatives.
- A natural sleep aid: CBD Hemp Oil Full Spectrum with Melatonin and Natural Peppermint 1000mg (30ml).
What to consider when supplementing with Melatonin?
Supplementing with the proper dosage of melatonin in the short term is considered safe, however, here are some things to take into account when using melatonin.
- Avoid driving or using machinery for four to five hours after taking melatonin.
- Do not combine the use of melatonin with Sedative medications (CNS depressants).
- Avoid taking Melatonin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The recommended dosage of melatonin for improving sleep is from 0.3 to 5 mg.
Get ready to rest like a baby and wake up like a champ with the help of these relaxing and natural Melatonin Supplements. Find them at your nearest Nature’s Discount Store!