The new year it’s right around the corner, which means it’s time to say hello to new beginnings, and goodbye to the things that don’t align with you anymore.
The new year allows us to start over, feeling fresh and loaded with good vibes, and that’s exactly what essential oils are for.
You can have a million new year’s resolutions, but nothing will change if your mindset
stays on the same page every year. Essential oils can help you successfully turn to the next page.
How do essential oils work?
Essential oils are concentrated plant extracts that retain their natural essence. They contain potent chemical compounds that are highly stimulating and beneficial.
Essential oils are a powerful source of wellness, they not only help you relax, improve your sleep, and remove headaches, but they can uplift your mood, make you feel more inspired, and give you the feeling of security you need to be more confident.
Isn’t this how you would like to feel every day?
Using essential oils during the new year’s season can help you set a healthier mind and body state, this will help you achieve your goals and attract all of the good things you want for your life.
Which essential oils to use for New Year?
This will depend on what your needs and goals for the upcoming year are.
- Eucalyptus oil: if in 2021 you want your main focus to be on your health, eucalyptus oil is the one for you. it is the natural remedy for congestion.
How to use: Put a few drops when you take a warm bath, or add it to your diffuser.
- Lavender oil: it’s a great stress reliever due to its calming properties. Lavender also helps to have a better sleep.
How to use: diffuse it in the air to help with overall stress relief.
- Cinnamon oil: it is known as the prosperity scent, cinnamon scent helps to clear off negative energy and enhance mood.
How to use: you can try at-home aromatherapy, diffuse or spray the oil into the air so it can be breathed in or absorbed into the skin.
- Geranium oil: it’s great for giving an uplifting and welcoming atmosphere to your home during New year’s eve, it also helps to reduce tensions.
How to use: diffuse a few drops of geranium oil around your home.
- Peppermint oil: it helps start your day with more energy, it also helps to improve concentration, and avoid feeling sluggish.
How to use: add peppermint oil to your body wash when you shower in the morning, it’s perfect to use the first day of 2021.
Remember to use essential oils for cleaning the environments that have been loaded with your and other people’s energy throughout the year, such as your room, your house, your office/home office, and your car.
You can find all the essential oils for this New Year in Nature’s Discount.